Monday, October 20, 2008

The Turtle


A few days ago Mark and Molly found a turtle in the street in front of our house during their daddy daughter time. Molly thought it was the coolest thing. We told her she could keep it or she could let it go in our back yard "pond". She said that she wanted to keep it for a little bit but let it go before it gets STINKY. She is so funny. I actually tried to talk her into wanting to keep it. I told her that we would get an aquarium and that we could put it in her room. I couldn't talk her into it though because what she really wants is a dog. She asks for one just about every day.


Lee thought it was pretty cool too...
but he was more excited about just being outside.
Saying farewell to the stinky turtle. Don't they look so sad to say goodbye.

1 comment:

Lara said...

I love the "stinky" turtle! Gracie asks for a dog every day too...maybe they are tag-teaming us! Thanks for the invite.