Monday, October 13, 2008
Lets have a picnic
So, this past week was one of those weeks where I wanted so badly to be home with my family and friends in AZ. The kids had been sick for a couple of weeks so we hadn't left the house much and I was so lonesome for everyone back home. So after moping around the house all week, finally Friday I told Molly we could go outside and play. She said "lets have a picnic mommy". We packed our peanut butter and honey sandwiches and went out back. The kids had so much fun. Lee was in heaven crawling around everywhere in the grass. Molly made up her own game with the Frisbees. I ended up "out" most of the game. It was a beautiful day with perfect weather. Once the ants and spiders took over our blanket (there are so many bugs here) we called it a day. It was a great day.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish my backyard looked like that! I love the pic of Molly swinging Lee. The kiddos LOVE looking at Molly on the computer. They can't wait to have her home! xoxo
Aw Stace, they are so adorable! Perfect mix of you and Mark. I'm so glad you have a blog.. now i can see what you're up to. I'm jealous of the greenery there. Looks beautiful. Love you!
That little Lee has a lot of Lovin in him! Haha, he looks a lot like my dad! Thanks for the invite, it's so much fun to see everyone!!
Post a Comment