Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sunday Walk

We had Stake Conference last Sunday. I'm going to brag a little bit but the kids were awesome. Sadly, we went with so little expectations but they were so good the whole two hours. We couldn't believe it. So, to reward Molly we went for a walk as a family in the Metro Parks which are just down the street from our house. It was a beautiful day. The weather was perfect and the trees are starting to change colors now. We had so much fun following Molly through the trails, skipping rocks and just enjoying time with our family.
Molly skipping rocks with her dad.
Lee loved the big splashes.
Lee loves his daddy.

I just had to sit back and watch the 3 people I love the most and capture this sweet moment forever.

Molly and I crossing the stream. Molly said "Don't get wet Mommy it's Sunday". She is so cute!
I think that Molly must have run up and down this bridge four times before she let us pass.

1 comment:

Mikelle said...

Holy Cow, it is so beautiful there! Have I said that a million times already? Sorry! I'll probubly says it more:) That sounds like the most perfect Sunday afternoon.