Friday, October 10, 2008
Bath Time
Lee loves his baths but this wasn't always the case. For a while he hated it. He would cry and try to get out the whole time. It was like torture. I just happened to always put Molly and him in together because it was easier to get them both bathed at once. Then one day I put him in the tub alone while Molly was at school and it was a new bath time experience. I could barely get him out. I don't know why I didn't figure it out sooner. Molly just can never keep her hands off of him. He was probably scared to death trapped in that little tub with her all over him. Now that he is bigger and more comfortable in the bath they are fine together. It could also be that he is now starting to be able to hold his own with his big sister. I might not be being a good mom but I admit that I encourage this a little.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You finally gave in...and sent me an invite...Thank you! I'm so glad I'll be able to see how you are doing...caz I miss ya and I am SO bad at calling!
I'm so glad to see pics of Lee finally, What a cute little bug! and that Molly is adorable. I love that I can see both your family and Mark in them, that's fun.
I'm jealous of your beautiful Ohio lifestyle, weather, scenery, etc. Keep taking pics...you'll miss that beautiful place when you are back here in the hot desert:)
That kid is one little Mark. We miss seeing him grow, I'm so glad you have started to blog. LOVE you guys!!!!!
Post a Comment