
Since we moved here to Ohio Mark has had a lot of new "hobbies". First it was paintball then, this really expensive remote control car then mountain biking and Lately Mark has been on this Motorcycle kick. He has actually been asking me if he could get a motorcycle since we got married but lately it seems like its all he talks about. It's his new hobby One day he called me from school and said that his friend
Marcin and he had planned this whole motorcycle date. They even had it all mapped out. Even though I am a little terrified of motorcycles and I think that they are dangerous I said I would go if he got a babysitter, I knew that he really wanted to go. He and his friends spent a whole Saturday taking the test to get their endorsements so that they could rent the bikes. It actually turned out really fun. We went with two other couples who are really good friends of ours. We drove through the metro parks most of the way. It was so beautiful and so much fun to just sit with my arms around Mark (trying to keep warm). We drove down south for about an hour, got dinner at
Baja Fresh and drove back home. We didn't go over 50 mph, which was one of my stipulations. It was a great date. I even told Mark that I would do it again.

This is Marks tough guy look.

1 comment:
I've been waitning to see these! Looks like a BLAST! You know you want to do it again!
Post a Comment