Sunday, January 16, 2011

9 Months Old




At 9 months old Ginger can.....

  • POINT
  • WAVE
  • SAY BYE BYE
  • DANCE to music
  • CLAP when you say "yeah Ginger"
  • WALK
Ginger turned 9 months old on January 4th and is my fastest walker yet. She beat Molly by a couple of weeks and even took her first steps before she hit nine months. I don't know what the deal is with our kids but for some reason they are all determined to grow up fast. The baby stage never seems to last very long with them. She is such a little bundle of joy. She is always smiling and making her big brother and sister laugh with her funny faces. She is constantly following them around wherever they go. She loves to play in their room with them. Lately she is IN LOVE with her daddy and wants him to hold her whenever he is home. She cries when he leaves and gets her little self to the door as fast as she can when he gets home. She is our only baby that goes right to sleep at night when we lay her down. I never have to rock her or nurse her to sleep, thank heavens. It is the greatest thing, especially when I have 2 others I need to get to bed. She is a great baby and just so much fun!


5 comments:

stephanie said...

what a adorable little girl!! I cant believe she is walking...Elle still hasnt started to walk! We miss you guys!

Jason and Amy Smith said...

Holy crap. 9 MONTHS? Where does the time go... and she is walking already. Sheesh. She's kinda cute guys, nice work. She's a good mix between Molly and Lee. Sad to think I have never met her... Maybe in the future tho!! :) Miss you guys.

Mikelle said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe she is walking, & not just walking but REALLY steady on her toes! She IS growing up fast! Very smart little lady too! Aren't you finding that time has just gone by way too fast with this third one? Jake is already saying, "time to think about another before we finish school so the gov't will pay for it!" The thought makes me want to puke!!! NO! I don't ever want to be prego again!:)

MichelleY said...

she is such a doll....glad you finally have a good sleeper :) make a big difference, well at least for me anyways. we need to get together next time you are here visiting. walk down the street from amanda's house and say hi - you know where to find me :)

Lara said...

Yeah...I don't think your kids got the memo that you aren't supposed to walk until you are one!!! She's adorable. I'm so glad she is a good sleeper! You deserve that.