Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday!!!!!


I can't believe my baby girl is 6 years old. Molly had a birthday party at Bounce U this year. She had been begging us to let year have her party there for months. It was lots of fun. The best part is all we had to do was show up with cupcakes.
Right after the party I took Molly to Disneyland for a few hours. Molly is finally tall enough to ride Indiana Jones. Now she can ride every ride at Disneyland. We rode Indiana Jones (Molly's first time), The Matterhorn, Thunder Mountain Railroad, The Haunted House, and Indiana Jones again. It was so fun to ride all the big rides we can't with Lee and Ginger. We love Disneyland!!! I love when Molly and I are able to spend time just the two of us. She is getting to be such a big girl. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up.

Molly invited her friend London's little brother Ben to play with Lee and the boy on the right is her other friend Jennifer's big brother.

Silly Faces


The girl on the right is Molly best friend Phoebe. Molly and Phoebe are in the same kindergarten class. She is such a funny little girl. Her face in every picture is hilarious.


These slides were so high and the kids flew down them. Mark and I even had fun on them.








2 comments:

Mikelle said...

Happy Birthday Molly! I am so jealous you get to just pop on over to Disneyland for the afternoon! SO fun! Maybe we outta be thinking about doing a rotation in CA just for that reason!!!!

Lara said...

Your kids look so big! How fun. Living in Cali has TONS of perks...even if you are poor!