We spent Christmas with family for the first time in 4 years! It was great. I had forgotten how nice it was to be with family for the holidays. Mark's brother Brian and his family came in from Arizona. His in-laws have a place in San Juan Capistrano. We spent Christmas Eve there with them and then they came up for Christmas day so Mark and Brian could go surfing. The kids had a blast! They all get along so well. I had a great time hanging out with my good friend and sister in-law Christine. Even though we all missed Ohio so much we had a wonderful Christmas.
The kids were so excited all the way home because they knew Santa was coming in just a few hours! Yes, that is a candy bar. I think they were on a sugar high the WHOLE weekend.
CHRISTMAS MORNING
Mark insisted that if Lee got a Nerf Gun Molly needed one too. He was right the Nerf Guns were a hit!
I LOVE her thighs!!!

Some other fun things we did this year to get in the Christmas mood are...
Christmas lights in Naples Island harbor homes and
Disneyland (a few times of course). Disneyland at Christmas time is so fun!
1 comment:
I also love those thighs! And I am so glad to see that we are not the only "mean" family giving our kid pee related nicknames! If you were to ask Joss her name she would tell you Jossy tinklepants. Thanks to her three big sisters!! For now its cute, I am sure one day she will yell at us to stop calling her that.
Post a Comment