WISH US LUCK! Good luck to all our friends who are also playing the waiting game!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Ranking
Mark has officially ranked his programs now. As of midnight last night it is out of our hands and we wait until March 8th to find out where we will be for the next 3 years. He said that he had nightmares all night long about where we went for residency. He even got up this morning and tried to change it even though he knew it was definitely too late. I am glad to have it over with and out of our hands. I am going to prepare myself for anywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I hope you guys get the residency you would like most! I have a feeling it is going to be a long two weeks!
I'm stressed just thinking about a year from now! Best of luck you guys. Can't wait to hear what happens.
YAY! You are almost there. Good luck to you guys. We will have to celebrate when we get back and of course I will have to come and see Lucy May. LOL I will keep trying to talk Mark into that name for ya. LOL
Good luck Stacey. Hope you guys end up somewhere you wanted to....and can't wait to see the new baby :)
Just reading your post gave me anxiety!! Maybe because thats us next year. Hopefully you guys match and get what you want- Good Luck!
amen. i'm sick over it and sick of it. glad it's finally out of our control.
Man! Now you've got two things to wait for a babe and a residency. Crazy month! Hope all goes well. Hope you get somewhere you want or can at least stand for three years:)
We have a lottery type drawing like that for our fourth year. We might end up in 4 different states that year, moving every 12 weeks. CRAZY! I can only imagine how stressed you guys are.
GOOD LUCK!!
Good luck!! excited to hear where you'll be going!!
ps I wanna see baby bump pics!!
Good luck guys! I know you put in for AZ but where else?
I'll be waiting by the phone!!!!
xoxox
Post a Comment