Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Catch Up

The days and even months have really been flying by but just recently they seemed to have stopped and started to drag. I know that it is because I am getting closer to my due date. The last 2 months are always the LONGEST for me. I am now 32 1/2 weeks with only 7 1/2 left.

Here are just a few pictures of what we have been up to these past couple of months.

Candy trains with the Bertasso's



Christmas Eve.... We picked up a pizza because I was too tired to make anything FANCY!


Making smores in our fireplace... I remember doing this once as a kid in AZ.


Christmas Morning



Snow days




2 comments:

Jason and Amy Smith said...

Have we told you how much we are going to miss you when you guys leave?????

Mikelle said...

Nice to see that you are alive and well! I have been thinking about you...I just need to call!!!!
Hope both of our last weeks go by quickly, blah I am so done with this prego business!!!!