Saturday, November 14, 2009

Our Last "Ohio Fall"

We are so sad that this is probably going to be our last Fall here in Ohio and now Fall is almost over. The warm days are definitely becoming fewer. I am really going to miss this time of year. We are so torn between staying here a few more years for residency and going back to AZ. Ohio has definitely become our home. We have grown to love it here and will be so SAD to leave. I do think that it is going to kill me to wait until March to find out where we will be.






HALLOWEEN


Molly had her heart set on being Ariel but being the mean mom that I am I talked her into something else. The only way she would go with being a black cat was if I made her a puffy dress.

The "spooky ghost"
He loves to wear hoods and didn't care one bit that his costume was free and took me about 10 min to make.



No comments: