Saturday, September 19, 2009

Home Again

We got home the first of the month and I feel like I am still in unpack, unwind mode. In fact there is still one suit case still packed in the middle of our bedroom. I am starting to think if we haven't needed it's contents yet I should just throw it out rather than unpack it. Every time I see it I cringe. I can't believe how much stuff we came home with. Despite all the unpacking and work I had to do because of it this summer was a blast. We had so much fun in Arizona with all of our family. They are all so great. Molly and Lee made great friends with their cousin and I loved watching them become so close. You forget while you are away that there is nothing like family. We were however so happy to come home. Five months was definitely long enough. It was so great to be finally home to my own home, my own bed, my own crappy stove, to the kids own toys which by the way suddenly become much cooler when they have not played with them for 5 months. For Lee they were all brand new. The summer was great and we LOVE our family so much and will miss them.

Molly learned how to swim this summer and was swimming all the way across the pool. We swam, swam, swam all summer long and we even managed to slip in one more swimming day the day before we left. Thanks so much to all of Mark's family who let us mooch off of them and their pools all summer.

She loved the diving board and even invented what she called the SIDE DIVE.





3 comments:

stephanie said...

Looks like so much fun! We are excited you guys are back though! Ryker has talked about Molly and Lee all day..he was so happy he was able to play with them!

Lovin Family said...

We miss you like CRAZY!!!!!

Sarah said...

Maybe Mark will get a residency in AZ... It was so good to get to talk to you. Congrats on you-know-what!!! ;)