Thursday, September 9, 2010

WAHOO for Kindergarten!




Molly had her FIRST day of Kindergarten yesterday. I thought I would cry and weep like a baby the first day my baby girl went to big kid school. I thought that I would be sad all day and miss her like crazy but...... I didn't cry or weep like a baby, I did however miss her throughout the day here and there. I did let out a sigh as she walked away. Not a I'm so glad she is gone sigh but I can't believe she is so big sigh. It was hard to be sad when she was so happy and excited. She has been ready for this FOREVER. I asked her when she got home if she missed me she said "no, well maybe a little". Then I asked her if she was nervous she said "no, I was excited". I am so excited to see her grow and learn.

Mark told me a couple of weeks ago that he wanted to be the one to take her to her first day of school. I was all for it. I think that this will be a good tradition for our family. Molly was so excited to have Daddy take her to school.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay for school! She looks so excited and very grown up. I really like the picture of her and Mark walking to school. So cute.