Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ginger Lynn Olsen


Our little Easter Baby
What a great little present the Easter Bunny brought us for Easter. Ginger was born on Easter Sunday at 2:30 am. She was...
7lb 9oz
19 1/2 Inches
We love her so much! She is the sweetest little thing. The kids just can't stop kissing and loving on her. I am so happy to finally have her here with us.




When I down loaded these pictures after we got home from the hospital I received a little surprise from Molly. Apparently she did not want me to forget my hospital experience so she took some lovely pictures to help me remember.





14 comments:

MichelleY said...

Congratulations Stacey. What a sweetheart! Glad everything went well and she got here safe. Hope you are doing good and getting lots of rest:)

Jenny G said...

Congrats! I LOVE the name you settled on. She's a cutie!

Sarah said...

LOL!! Molly is so funny! Congrats on the new arrival. I think she looks like Mark. :)

Bridi said...

Congratulations, she's beautiful! I'm very excited for you guys.

Rileys said...

Congrats Olsens! What a darling baby girl you have. Love the name and how cool is that to have an Easter baby! Hope to be able to meet this cute little thing before you move!

Natalie said...

Oh she's pretty! You have, like, this enormous family now! How did that happen?

I agree with Sarah - spitting image of Mark!

Allison Harris said...

I'm so sad we're leaving tomorrow...I want to see her and I think we're going to miss you guys before you move. She is adorable...she looks so much like Molly. That picture of Lee and Mark cracks me up, he is a little Mark 100%. I love Molly's pictures, I recognize that beautiful toilet and shower seat...I'm hoping you got to use the toilet bowl bath like I did...it was great fun. :) Congrat's she's beautiful! (and my mother in law's name is Ginger...I love it!)

stephanie said...

Congrats!!! What a sweet baby girl!

Sarah said...

YAY! She is here and she is so adorable. I can't wait to meet her. Molly and Lee look very happy to have a new sister. We miss you guys and are looking forward to spending some time with you before you move.

Kristen said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats!

James & Tara Huish said...

Oh, she is so so so cute!! I'm so sorry I haven't made my way over there yet! I can't wait to see and hold her! So fun to have an Easter baby (though we did miss you guys on Easter:)

Cograts!
Tara

jon♥kara said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for your little family I can't believe you have three little ones. I was thinking of using the name Ginger too if I had a little red headed girl. Maybe we'll have two Gingers in the family : )

Mikelle said...

YAY!!!!! So glad for you and so fun to have her on Easter! Hope you are doing well!!! She is beautiful!!!!
Can you email me your address so I can send you an announcement for Chase. mikariel@gmail.com

Lizzy and Porter said...

Wow! I am the worst friend! How'd I not know that Ginger was born?!?! I have major prego brain. She is a Beaut! and looks just like her daddy. I love her name! :) Love you!