Molly said the funniest thing to me today while I was helping her clean her and Lee's room. She jumped on the bed and said "I have a collection momma". She started to tell me what kind of collection she had but I couldn't understand what she was saying so she showed me. She pointed to the wall behind her bed and said I have a BOOGER COLLECTION. Sure enough she had a "collection" of boogers on the wall. She was so serious I couldn't help but laugh, how could I not!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm sure it's the most royal collection around seeing she is the ULTIMATE PRINCESS EVER!!!! Just don't tell Graham, he'd probably want to add to it.
Do you get back next month? Mishayla keeps asking about Molly. Whenever we see a mom with brown hair she asks if it's Molly's mom. We will have to get the kids together.
LOL...what a nice collection. Molly is such a funny girl. Hopefully, she won't want to bring it back to Ohio with her, right? LOL We sure do miss you guys. I am glad that you are enjoying your time away though.
LOL!! How funny...Brent and Kris used to have the same collection!
Hey Stacey! We just got back yesterday and I can't believe you aren't coming back for 3 MONTHS!! Love that Molly and how fun for her to be with her cousins... finally! Enjoy your time in AZ- no doubt it will FLY! Miss you....
Post a Comment