Sunday, March 8, 2009

SPRING!


I know that Spring is still a little bit away here in Ohio but back home in Arizona spring has definitely come and Summer is just around the corner. This sudden warm weather we have been experiencing these last couple of weeks have put me in the spring mood I am FINALLY starting to loose my WINTER GLOOM! Just a few days ago while we were out enjoying the warm weather (to me it's still a little bit chilly) and we found some real signs of SPRING! Molly was so excited having just learned about plants in her sunbeam class (thanks Brittany and Marcin) and how they need SUNSHINE to grow. She said "it's spring because plants and flowers love spring". I can't even tell you how happy I was to see those little tiny buds. For the past three years this has been a momentous occasion in the Olsen house.When the flower start to grow in our front yard we all have to go out together to gawk at the signs of SPRING. I never appreciated spring until we moved to Ohio.

Molly loves to have her picture taken these days. She always strikes a pose!



Molly and I went "exploring" in the trees by our house.
Lee had his great big grin because he was about to whack me with the stick.
He points at everything and everyone.


She always remembers the belly button.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We have been loving the warmer weather too. Hopefully, it will stay. (fingers crossed) Your kids are too cute. I love Molly's person with the belly button. LOL Very cute. Yay for Spring!

Brittany and Marcin said...

That is so cute that remembered our lesson. Nice to know some of it sticks. And I'm reading this a little late, but we've loved the weather until today!!! Where'd all the dang snow come from? At least we're getting outta here this week. I know you're excited and we are too. We'll miss you guys for the next few months!! Have fun and we'll see you when you're back!