Lee got up before molly. His eyes got so big. He was so excited to to play.
Molly had lots of fun opening her presents and even helped the rest of us open ours.
Lee loved riding his fire truck.
and Molly loved her princess tent Santa brought her.
The only day of the year I actually want snow there is no snow. It warmed up Christmas Eve and we got some rain which melted all the snow. We all bundled up and took a walk outside anyway. I made ham and yummy potatoes that night for dinner. You have to have ham on Christmas, right? We went to our good friends the Bertasso's for our big Christmas Dinner the day after Christmas. We had a lot of fun with them. The kids played hard, they made us a really good dinner(steak and potatoes), and we played games. Thanks to them for helping us have a great Christmas!
Molly loves to walk on the frozen creek and "ice skate" in her boots.
Mark got the sled out pushed the kids across the ice. Lee especially loved this. He had such a great time. He wanted go go over and over again and cried when we went inside. We had so much fun with our kids. It seems like we spent so much time just laughing at how funny they are. They are so great and make the Holidays so much fun.
12 comments:
stacey you look good! and you need to email me with details about the onesie - all i remember is that you want pink camo! dang husbands throwing things away they aren't supposed to! email me! happy new year!!!
How cute... love the videos. We watched them several times... wish we could have been here for some of the break to hang out, but we'll just have to make up for it this month. Glad you guys had a good Christmas and New Years, and were able to start a tradition with your kids.
How fun! Tim and I have been walking...we love to take walks togther. When are you guys moving back to Mesa??? You should swing by Greeley on your way down if you can. We'd love to see you guys.
Oh that ice sledding looks like tons of fun!
Fun, fun pictures. I love the picture of Molly's bed head!!! And Lee on the ice, is way to funny!
Hi Stace! There is a little tribute to you on my blog. :) I love your family profile picture. You look beautiful! When are you coming home!?!
Lizzy,
I saw the tribute to me. thanks. it brought back a lot of memories. we will be home for 4 months this summer. May! I can not wait!
I am sorry you guys were sick again for Christmas. That is no fun. I am glad to see that you kiddos loved their gifts. It was a lot of fun going shopping with you. If you are here next year we will have to brave the crowds again! LOL I love the videos. It looks like so much fun.
your kids are adorable. Lee looks so funny on that tube! So ryker has not stopped talking about molly since we left church yesterday! I think he has a little crush.
Hey Stacey! I am not sure if you remember me (Kim Shelley) but I just wanted to stop by and say hi! Your family is so cute!
Well looky looky who has a blog!! Way to go Stacey and it is so super cute! All I can say is you definitely can't do any fun ice sledding in Mesa! Glad you made the most of your time here- minus the flu- yuck! Looks like you guys had a great time and that princess tent- whoah! mallory would have loved that too! how fun!
Hi Stacey, I found your blog, and I love all your cute pictures of your kids! Our blog is jayandallisonharris.blogspot.com have a great week......this weekend went WAY too fast didn't it? Now I have to think of more things to do this week to keep busy! Its hard work. :)
Post a Comment